ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

∞..infinite..∞

how to arrange my time well!!!
now gimme 48 hours in 1 day..
i cant finish all my things even i hardworking enuf..
this week havta pass up 1 report(tuesday)..1 circuit model(wednesday)..1 assignment(friday)..
wat you think bout this??
crazy enuf??
2moro still havta wake up early in the morning..
back to HONDAI n change the component that we bought wrongly..
now my time is in messy...
izit commit suicide a better option 4 me to get rid all the things around me??
izit the right way?? (XP)..
wat i'm thinking bout now...

2 comments:

lolz....it's surely commit suicide the best option to get rid of problems....man.....do'nt even try to have that kinda thinking...
you must trust your ability..go give it a try...

 

i'm trying to control my motion..
i wont think tat bad..
i still got u all..:P