ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

gosh...need sum tuition~~~

This few days just stuck on assignment again...
n CSC test2 is coming soon...
not yet prepare....
n now still lengang-lengang...
do ntg but just dreaming....
wonder y my laziness came up so easily....
everytime open my books...my eyes start to close...
huh~~~i'm tired......
this morning my mom ask me n giv me advice....
she ask me did i regret to take this course...
i bcum speechless....
i said ntg but I DON't KNOW....
now i keep thinking....how to get tuition for ENGINEERING!!!!!
sum1 can help me ask bout this?!?!

2 comments:

u nid relax ! when a person relaxed, he will be more open minded. Try ur best in this course. Because it is the course u had choose by urself, therefore done the best until the end. Be ur brothers, we will oni n always support u!

 

same also lar...
at the begining i also got feel that...
but soon or later you may feel different lar...
once u pick oledi then u shud keep on going without regret...
keep going , bro !!!!