ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

2nd accident

the 1st day go to INTI n "HE" gave me a present...

twice in a month..
same place..same weather...
at the same condition...all the same.....!!!
oso cuming down from the hill...paya terubong....

this time not i knock the ppl but ppl bang my back...
unfortunately....i hav a scratch n a sunken area behind my car...
luckily....not really serious...
[pic below]......
NOT TAT SERIOUS HUH~~!!!!
only two scratches n a sunken side...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOW C THIS.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TAT FELLOW'S CAR
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

THIS CAN PROOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!
how hard is my ISWARA!!!...n my butt!!!!
wohoo.......when i feel his car hit me n i jump down from my vehicle to check...
1st sight was his car......
n i tot i'm dead....n my car tooo.....but.....*sigh*yawn*haixz*.......*easy job lar*
i even let ah chan c the pic n he keep repeating"UNBELIEVEABLE~~....TAT'S NOT TRUE~~u'r driving a TANK!!!!"haha....

welll...
just back from BALAI POLIS dere....
reporting for the accident....
it really pump my heart fast~....
go dere lik to interview for a job...
or....being accesssss by ah chan.....
i mean....being accesss BY A FEW of CHAN TSE WEI!!!!
arrghhhh~~tat time i think....i gonna die better.....=.=

met a sarjan...he really interesting...
not tat strict....
but keep chating with me...
bout the accident....
aiyahHHHH~...leave it behind lar.....
he ask me....
SARJAN : girlfriend kamu tau kamu accident ar..??
me           :  ar...saya tak ada girlfriend...T.T
SARJAN : tak mungkin lar...mesti ada...kamu tak mau cakap saja...
me           : memang tak ada lar...
SARJAN : haha....ah moi kini yang datang cari saya...saya tanya mereka dan mereka cakap apa tau??..ah moi kini nak boy yang ada colour rambut...dan hp yang gaya...
me           : tu......saya tak ada hp yang gaya...juga dengan rambut saya...warna hitam saja....
SARJAN : haaa....yalah...tapi muka kamu tak mungkin tak ada girlfriend lar....
me           : ......=.=

dunno wat expression should i giv him tat time..
already so nervous but him keep say me lik tat...
@.@...memang speeechless lar...
now pass the Dangerous period ler...waiting for the ans from the goverment...
hope i'm ok....n I SHOULD BE OK!!!

4 comments:

The sarjan ask u to get a girl frez lol.Seen u r driving a tank so no nid to scare other , and aso can protect girl frez! XD
Stupid sarjan ! he wan to be ur girl frez.XD

 

tat sarjan is a man!!!...wtf**

 

eh, u bo ask sarjan kai siao some amoi meh? hahahaxx

 

nono..sarjan wana ask u be his daughter eh boyfriend..
my answer is the most possible eh..
i'm a genius~!

Kelisa Rawkz