ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

FAILed in everything

was my 1st time i celebrate x'mas eve at home alone
faced my dog n talked to "her"
1st time i talked tat much to "her"
maybe u'r the 1 which cant spread my secret words


now i really dunno who are my closest fren
even my heng daix
i dunno how to talk to u
tho
i wish to put my blog in private
mayb i can write more in here if it's private
can i do tat?
2009 is leaving
but i got ntg in tis year
failed in studies
failed in love

To Santa:
may i hav 1 wish tis year?
i wish to dump ALL my memories
:'(



 * ʝɨɒ ʞ ɨ ʎ * 3rd day


1 comments:

if u wish to make ur blog private..
go ahead..
it's ur blog anyway.. =P

you cant really solve any problems by forgetting.. overcome it..
though i dunno how it feels like..
but time will do the job to ease ur pain..
chill.. =)
sorry.. no offence..

and merry christmas.. ^^