ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

Blue Blue Bird

oh yea~~
i didnt edit my profile since my birthday untill now...X.X
2 months n 20 days i ignore my blog..

27th AUGUST 2008

1138a.m.
i wake up at this time almost eveyday during my holiday..coz i sleep late lately..
hate the feeling when i open my eyes..i wonder~~!!

345p.m.
went to MEGA SPORT with buddy to collect our new-made basketball team jersey..
n our --BLUE BIRD-- team name list:
4 Peng
5 Jia Yik
6 Dillan
7 Dennis
8 Yinze
9 Leon
10 Zhen Yi
11 Yun Chong
12 Jing Cheun
13 Daryl
Our team jersey and my new Admiral Basketball Shoe....not really padan with the colour but nevermind lar...just a shoe that can protect my leg from getting hurt..

Just cost me 69bucks at Lee Hoe shop..i saw a same shoe at Qeensbay Mall n dere nid 79.9..yin bought that..haha..mine 1 cheaper than him..

.......Blue Bird......
sucks team name...horrible sound in Hokkien...
just loudly shout out our captain..n sounds XXX..!!just imagin that we r playing match n keep shouting captain...arrr goshHH!!


430p.m
went shopping!!!
WHERE???!?
Komtar!!!
because we went to bought my shoe at dere so we spent our time inside Komtar..1st time we shopping together inside dere!!!
did this sounds.......weird??

805p.m
start raining...
n me start walking to night market...
n...........kena!!
whole body wet...
my phone wet....
my pants wet...
all.....
but still sit at basketball court.....



845p.m
meet tao sheng..
he is waiting his fren...but at last oso kena put aeroplane..
pity daryl..we both just ssit bside n chat..


910p.m

reach my home after pm..
switch on my pc n on9...
writting my blog her right now...
i felt sad......upset........
bad mood
dunno wat i had done......
reason??!?
dunno
?.?
v
X.X
v
T.T









0 comments: