ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

last 12 months..2008

during 2008..i grow up much..met all those hard stuff..all my experiences..first n foremost..i appreciate wat u all hav done to me..thx my frens n my heng daixz tat always bside me..n oso wanna apologise tat mayb i hurt u o i dun care u..sorry...


Պօռեի ㊀
end of my 2007's long holiday..n oso an exit for my SPM..now the time to search a better job..went gurney..look thru all the shops..i hav no confidence to face the enviroment dere yet n so start from a very begining..went Sunshine Farlim to interview as a hamper boy with my pal Jiin Horng n Chian Wern..a very good start for us n thus....this is my 1st job..we work hard everyday..learn how to pack a hamper nicely n firmly..early morning went out n return home lately with a strengthless body..until end of January..

Պօռեի ㊁
still working hard as hamper staff untill Chinese New Year..i still remember the cheapest hamper is rm38 followed by rm50..rm68..rm88..rm118..rm168..rm218..rm268..rm328..rm488 n most expensive is 688bucks..i'm the 1st 1 to sold out the 688 hamper n i know still remember the customer..
get my 1st salary..n 1st time i treat my family for a meal of seafood..i spent a lot tat time..ntg much to do with this month..after resign i play again n again..

Պօռեի ㊂
enjoy my day untill middle of the month then look for my second vacancy..this time with my parents support..i and daryl went to Rofina to interview..we talk with yinze's mom n we'r recuited..this time really went to gurney Rofina for my 2nd job..starting quite cant suit into the working enviroment dere..during the 1hour break time..i go thru all over building for just a meal..cost me badly..when the time goes by..i know Aunty Lisa then Aun Theng who were my working partner..they talk much..chat much n bully me much..by the way..they teach me n care me much..teach me how to differentiate the luggages..how to unlock a password locker..n some material of winter wear..kind of lik this..tat time..i wonder i'm a good worker coz scolded by manager a few times..
oh yea..2nd day i go to work..motor puncture..bad luck..

Պօռեի ㊃
april fool..i fooled my heng daixz lck..still remember i sent a msg tat wrote someone met an accident n dunno wat else..he phoned me back..i answered his phone n asked him to read the msg completely..after tat he realize it just was a silly msg n was APRIL FOOL..fooled by yik..
whole month still going to Rofina..everything still the same..parking fees..meals...aikxz..sometimes ask my dad fetch me by motor..it's easier n less time consuming..started to get well with gurney tat time..but not in Rofina..bcoz it's too.............boring..

Պօռեի ㊄
the beginning of the month..i resign n say bye bye..time to think bout the education part..Disted?KDU?INTI?EQUATOR?o....TAR??for a final suggest....i'm trying to search myself everynight b4 turn in..wat course should i take??izit go forward my dreams to become an designer o...an engineer???...my fren ask me to take the design n art course..if i cant to make it well den will i regret??urrgghhhh.......headache
well..i trust myself..i enlist DMI..it's microelectronic engineering at INTI=SOEAT..my college lifes start here..n now..MAY..1st day to college..take yc's car to dere with PENG n another 2girls..WEI n MEI..knowing them after a few days of contact..actually they r..escaping from zoo n tranform into human+tolerate into human's life..=____=hoho..beware tat^__^
not to talk bout my lecturer ler..its too many to write right here..just hav a happy start..not really busy although got assignment to mad....i'm satisfied..

Պօռեի ㊅
The Twins month..its me..Gemini kid's birthday n another girl's too..my parent made a birthday party for me..i very appreciate it!!since standard 6 i had never enjoy tat much with all my frens..more than 20ppls squezeessssssssss inside my room..play poker..watching Fifa gaming..n playing guitar too..i really really....hate it!!!y the joyable time rush tat fast!!T.T.........i would ever remember the time u all with me..thx my dear.....frenss...
still stepping on my text books..crushing with the busy time..assignment getting more..n CSC's project make DEE DMI DTE student's high to the max..woooooooooooHOOOO...n =___=my nick name xiao yik yik comes to me..i still can tell the story of tat day!!!!!!!!i'm not gay!!!!!!!!

Պօռեի ㊆
month i pull myself down..down..down to the hell...i despair..for anything..for love for studies for my fren for myself..everynight i think deeply..wat i hav done??!wat makes me feel lik tat...aikxz...i left my blog whole month..didnt post anything on it..
busying with all my college stuffs...assignments....projects....assessments....go college early in the morning to complete my work..to study..tat time..i start to slim down..i still remenber got a time when my CSC teacher ask me go out during lesson..i'm wondering wat i got wrong but..when i face her she ask me which folder i keep my work..i glance thru all the folder n i realise i had submitted FIFA disc but not my homework 1..=___=i told my fren n they laugh non-stop..is tat funny????!!

Պօռեի ㊇
thruout whole month..my 2 important buddies' birthday..Peng n Yin..celebration for Peng at his house was so fun..n now i still miss his SOYA BEAN..^___^yummy..n on tat day..after the night whole gang of us went gurney drive..starbucks play cards n chit-chat..den i overnight at Peng house...with YC
811 day of yinze..his parents spent 2k to him for celebrate his partay..but i think not only lik tat ler..ur dad oso wan to gather all his rofina's staff leh..his dad's fren more than u..=___=but did enjoy lar..wat a awesome kaeraoke at ur house..haha!!!
end of AUGUST..we faced our 1st important exam..if we failed we havta retake..so we'r so hardworking to continue our studies..

Պօռեի ㊈
we had 2 weeks holiday after the exam..not long enuf but we did enjoy the holiday..went out shopping with INTI frens n joy the day..
another day tat is sweet..913..i wont ever 4get too..our name inside a sand-made-heart..yik peng dil yin mei wei..and the fresh air n sea splashing sound..
come to semester2..was a short sem n we just nid to concentrate on 2 subjects..tot tat was a best chances to improve myself in engineer studies..manatau meet tiok silly Ah Koay to teach us..got a rumour said tat students cant understand wat he taught..tat wasn't a rumour but a truth!!!!!!!!!i failed every test he gave....n get an average marks for his assignment..quite upset tat time..but my fren keep on going..they remind me:"if u failed this sem eh exam..next sem u havta meet ah koay again because he is teaching sem next year...."n so......a great medicine for me..i study hard....

Պօռեի ㊉
1st time stay at college so long bcoz of an assignment..morning 8 went night 00 back..eyes just stare on the wire n all those electric component whole day..mata sepek lu...n was my 1st experience not to sleep well in 72hours..
again...met 2nd sem FINAL exam..100% tough for me..i did all my best to push myself to another sem..i duwan to face ah kaoy face..nonoNO!!!!

Պօռեի ㊉㊀
long term holiday begin!!!n i trying to avoid myself in bored condition..hang out oftenly n nearly everyday sports..start to regain my health n my weight..i eat more n drink more..
Rofina's manager ask me back to help him..for gurney fair..ok...i promise...5bucks per hour..1st day of work..i try to re-memorise all the name of luggage n the brand..night..help them to arranged all the goods..move the things from 2nd floor to ground floor..untill very late..very tired..wat i know is.....i work for whole month..not even stop for 1 day..not much to say..

Պօռեի ㊉㊁
another half month kurung dalam rofina..this time not boring..was very busy..mayb winter time cum..i mean europh country..i everyday cant put down my legs n arms more than 10 min..wat i know was manager always ask me to help him do his fair..Sunhine Square..i go!!...Sunshine Farlim..i go too!!..Ipoh Parade..i faint~~~~..
met a guy tat truly lik a gangster who wanna act hero to protect his girlfren..manazai kena warning letter n bye bye..^__^
celebrate X'mas at gp this year..actually we decide not to go dere at 1st but we went dere at last..just hanging around dere untill 0000..after tat went ck's house to continue our celebration..another day tat i didnt sleep..blogging whole night..n play too...after a few days..celebration for 2009..this time not going anywhere..just attend my aunt's party n my dear ah chiew house..everything was settle down dere.."HAPPY NEW 2009!!!!"


2008's yik..bye!!
welcum 2009's yik!!!

0 comments: