ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

WHITE..single n available...

During this valentine season wat are u doing?
hang out with ur lover or just stay at home?
but i was at coll for my assignment discussion with all my single frens....
hehexz...but they end up with playing cards..
luckily got heng hooi to complete n find the circuit for us..
thx my group patner...

well...very appreciate for those who wished me..
i will +U......
n oso wishes+card from yinze.....
although 1st time receive tat kind of card from a boy...abit weird..
hahaxz......but i know this is a WISHING CARD...
anyway...thx dude..i very appreciate it...

to yinze: eh..the words inside the card izit from ur sister ar??

2 comments:

from card lerr.. very guilty ni.. i go to a shop, use hp take down the card eh words, coz susah to memorise.. but the words also is i wana BIAO DA 1.. xD.. haha..

 

sory i jz linked my fren's blog n pass by ur blog.. heng hooi u mentioned izzit gooi heng hooi? ^^