ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

APRIL fooled????

April FOOL???being fooled......??
great...being fooled my by 2 heng daixz!!!!
but 1 succesfully fooled me but another 1 failed...

CASE 1:
CK called me...i just wake up from nap...
on the phone...
CK:eh...just now 7p.m lik tat u still at college??
YIK:ya...i still dere....
CK:did u know dere's a person wan to comon-suicide from 7th level??
YIK:huh.........izit???...y i dunno 1....den??
CK:i dunno lar...just now i got my basketball training n i saw ppl from 7th level..n i heard tat ppl is from engineering course 1.............
YIK:....oh.....i dunno wor...tat time i think i usy with my assignment....shit.....

CK:(remain speechless for a few second...start to laugh...)....eh...u know today is wat day ar???
YIK:.........+___+wadda.....(realize kena tipu~~)....diu~~



CASE 2:
GAB called me....on9-ing....
on the phone....
GAB:eh...just now LYK accident u know ar...??
YIK:(am chio~~....)izit??.....den wish him good luck lar...!!!!
GAB:really eh....he phone me n told me he hit a car.........
YIK:yaya....enuf enuf....already over April Fool....
GAB: really 1 lar!!!!!!!!..............................................
YIK:..haha....i just now chat with him nia~~........haha
GAB: celaka.....

failed...haha.........hard to tipu me again n again lar......


0 comments: