ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

神啊!救救我吧!

曼联成功赦免!!

this 6 words appeared in front of my eyes when i woke up..it was a gud news 4 me..i watch MU match last night n chelsea match too..this was the 17th time MU b the champion of this league..these were exciting matches!!~


<<<<< Cristiano Ronaldo!!!the best player of MANU!!






MANCHESTER UNITED 2-0 WIGAN

C.RONALDO 33' (PEN)

GIGGS 80'


aikxzz...having a sleepy time when studying 2day...who can help me?!?!i kena continue lik this 1 sem ler...i nid sum courage!!strengthLESS....

my god...2day i studied 4 hours non-stop...computer programme den continue math..really sleepy n cant concentrate at all!!..2moro lagi teruk...3hours engineering..i wonder i will bring my pillow dere..o a few tablet of Panadol..
very tired................(T.T)

神啊~救救我吧~~

0 comments: