ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

PAIN WHOLE DAY

SUNDAY..
aikxz...my leg getting serious pain n cramp..wat should i do??!X.X'''put med on it still lik tat...pain till cant sleep..arrrr....noon still going to play basketball although my leg lik tat...
yup....i cant jump cant run...just stand on n keep shooting..

at 200 afternoon...working out to greenland mcD with peng n ychong to do my CSC167 exercise...my work was save inside peng's pendrive so we havta hang out 2gether...afta done we start playing..hooohoho....it's CZ time!!i connect my pc wif ychong ones n start our game...afta awhile.....yinze & daryl come to us....and den we went to basketball!!!
noon at 6 is my family time...went out with family to Sunhine Farlim to buy our daily needs...i oso nid to search my pendrive but at last i cant find even 1 at dere....bout 7 we visit my grandma..we went dere every sun night....~.~
my dad decided to go to PENANG BUDDHIST ASSCIATION to pray..wesak day cuming 2moro...we bought flowers to dere...afta 10 minutes we reach dere...power were cut down..we black out..imagine tat we were inside the crowd n torch light everywhere....>.< hohoho...exciting!!!n suddenly i dunno who kicked my wound!!@#$%**&^%$#~~

interesting...!!i meet my fren dere too!!su yuan foo gui...........n DILLAN+DENNIS..haha....so nice to c u guys dere...!!!