ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

C'est Tout Ce Que J'aime!!

yaya..its sunday night!!having fun 2day...
again..my bball team reunion this morning bout 730..
its really 730 n i yc ts n leon reach the court on time..only gabzy was the LATEST guy=.=..he came afta we went to makan sarapan..afta having breakfast..cc was our ideal place to go..XP

nOon at 300..we decide hav a gathering at mcD..
huhuh..GAB LATE AGAIN..
b4 he came..yinze n ts were participate on the chant!!n they won two BIG MAC!!
>>>>here they r.....


wif two smiling face n THEY WON!! izit incredible?!?!?

i'm wondering the mcD's worker izit blind o deaf?!?!?=.=..they used nearly 2 second to finish this..>>>

"TWO ALL-BEEF PATTIES,

SPECIAL SAUCE,LETTUCE,

CHEESE,PICKLES,ONIONS'

ON A SESAME SEED BUN."

wat i heard is lik this...>>>

"TWO BLA-BLALL-LATIES,

SPEBLA-LLALABLA-LA,

CHEEBILALI-LALLALALAL,

ALABLAB-LLA-SEED BUN."

at last they still won 2 free big mac..+.+about 325...gab reached..he do the same things as yinze n ts done..now c this.............................................

~very pai seh i capture gab horizontally~



GAB ki siao....from start till end i just heard 5 words...''on a sesame seed bun'' such a insane..He GOT A BIG MAC TOO!!!arrrrrrrrrrr........!!

'haha....my BIG MAC~~hohooooohoohoo!!!!'

night at 700...having celebration at my grandma house...IT'S MOTHER'S DAY!!!all my aunt include my mom were celebrate this happy time wif my grandma..!!!so touch~~n so to me n my cousin celebrate wif ours mummy..<>

we having a nice cake wif blueberry ontop n chees inside..n sang a song''听妈妈的话''haha....here den...i would lik to wish again to my mom"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"

2 comments:

Hehe...u din c tiok my shirt ar..
BLIND...haha
so they c bo c bo me..
so ez...one sec oso cn finish lar..
TWO BUN ma..haha