ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

''小毅毅'' ISN'T MY NEW NAME!!!!!

such a terrible day!!!such a terrible ppl....T.T
wat on earth that person is!!!!KNN....1st time let ppl call me lik this inside the class...if in low voice still can tahan him...but he call me''小毅毅'' so loud....ARRRR!!!!
that time i'm very sleepy n just take a quick nap on my table...but 2day so malang let the person sit next 2 to me....teacher gonna start a lesson n wat u think how he wake me up!!?!?!?..........
knn leh....just infront of the class n shout out my name lik this arr...hopefully i will fainted that time...so embarassed!!!!!!!!wei wei n hui mei keep laughing at me n i....wat should i done 4 my suci???no1 can help me xcept tat guy change another course n not to meet me again....celaka person....my mo standing now~~~pls lar peng n ychong...dun ''火上加油,雪上加霜''lerrr......i already very pek chek de...every day go school havta face him...n oso tat 2 xiao jie keep shooting me lik tat...aikxz...


i hope him wont be the gay boy lar....just we all over thinking...pls pls pls pls pls pls!!!AMITABAH!!



wohohohohOHOHO!!!!hav a great evening time!!!!check this out>>>....
V
V
V
from left: yik chunn--->yinze--->dillan--->leon--->daryl--->??? power rangers are resting......^.^

hiak hiak hiak!!!!half naked boy....feeeyuyuit!!!!sexy body........if wanna search 4 full naked pls call 016-4284xxx.....

went swimming afta came back from school...''ASIA HEIGHT'' a new building+new simming pool...located just behind my old house...so energetic n we keep swimming non-stop.....until bout 6 we just take rest....phew~~can go back n rest....

morning------>T.T
afternoon----->=.=
evening------->^.^

7 comments:

feeeyuyuit...
wad tat??
小毅毅....hehe
wkakkaa...
next time c 小毅毅 naked liao lar...
haha

 

feeyuyuit is my whistle ler~~
no xiao yik yik infront of me de k...
hate this name...

 

xiao yik yik... this name nice n cute lor.. like it.. hahaha.. xiao yik yik..

 

zZz , if din lik tat hw to smile ar ?
abo college life will be reali sien d , so muz xi sheng u to find sum joys.....
nw yinze call me xiao peng peng ,
mai leh......
WTF , T_T

 

fuyohh...
xiao peng peng...
小毅毅...
haha...
den yc ma..
xiao chong chong...
^.^

 

y me =.=
i duwan da sheng sheng..TT
...haizzz