ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

2nd TAG!!arr...

Episode 1...
1. Six people I tag :
-peng
-mei
-wei
-chong
-leon
-koon

2. Six things I'm passionate about :
- my Friends
- my Family
- my Studies
- my Money
- my Life
- my Wife!!(~joke~)

3. Six things I say too often :
- sien arr~~
- bo lui liao lar~~
- si liao lar~~
- wat the~~
- haixz..
- arrr....

4. Six books I've read recently :
- EGE text books
- Detective Conan comic
- The Memories Of Sherlock Holmes
- no more..

5. Six songs I listen to again and again :
- I'm Yours
- Reason
- Like Only A Woman Can
- Bad Day
- Suteki Da Ne
- 家后

6. Six things I've learnt in the past :
- to value your lover
- to care ppl bside u
- do not reply defiantly against Mei n Wei
- self-hardwork is more important than listen to ah KOAY
- to stand on my own feet
- the down feeling when i'm alone

Episode 2...
1. The last person to tag you is?YINZE again!!
2. What relationship of you with him/her? 12 years old buddy..
3. Your 5 impressions towards him/her? arr...joke-maker...cute...done a lot of stupid things...
4. The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you? press my abdominal when i'm rushing to pee..
5. The most memorable words that he/she said to you? 哦..急尿了啊??
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will? wat...i'm not gay...
7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will? nono...no enemy in my life...
8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on? i'm not available to b a gay boy!!
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is....i hate my best pal bcum my enemy..no!!
10. The most desirable thing to do for him/her is? arr....i dunno wor..
11. The overall impression to he/her is..BRAVO!!!
12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you? i just wonder how bad/good i'm am...
13. The character for you for yourself is? sumtime emo...sumtime joker...just lik the weather
14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is? YIK when emo...
15. The most ideal person you want to be is? my dad...
16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them: i do....always bside u..
17. Ten people :
i. chi kai
ii. yee koon
iii. zhen yi
iv. wei yin
v. tao sheng
vi. soo peng
vii. jun leon
viii. yun chong
ix. dillan
x. 2 girls(wei+mei)

18. who is number 2 having relationship with? my heng daixz..
19. Is number 3 a male or female? tat 1 ar...100% male...
20. If number 7 and number 10 be together would it be a good thing? walao...leon shoot two birds with 1 stone ar...
21. How about number 5 and number 8? lagi kanasai...not dare to think bout that...
22. What is number 1 studying about? American Transfer Degree....at INTI...
23. Is number 4 single? yoyo..catching a Fish with a net!!
24. Say something about number 2 : HENG DAIXZ RocKXZZ...

0 comments: