ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

Tag!!

RULESS
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog
----------------------------------------------------------

Starting time: 859p.m.
Name: YIK
Sisters: 2(include my female doggie)
Brothers: ~
Shoe size: 9.5
Height: 173cm
Where do you live: Farlim...Air Itam
Favourite drinks: Lao Hao ice
Favourite breakfast: Homemade Fried Rice

Have you ever...
Been on a plane: nono..
Swam in the ocean: yeayea...when i was small..swam with my dad..
Fallen asleep at school: frequantly...
Broken someone's heart: i think yup..once~~
Fell off your chair: yup..average twice in a year..
Saved e-mails: nop..
What is your room look like: a big cupboard..large FFVII poster n puzzle..a comfortable bed..a suitable study table n a old unique radio...
What's right beside you: motherboard n CPU..coz i'm now on my computer table..=.=
What is the last thing you ate: mom-made FRIED RICE!!!

Ever had...
Chicken pox: nop..
Sore throat: sure...
Stitches: ever no!!
Broken nose: nop..

Do you...
Believe in love at first sight: yeayea..but mostly no chance..
Like picnics: who dont like it??..

Who was / were the last person...
You danced with: myself in the mirror...
made you smile: JOEL..during EGE lab..all just in mess n joke around...

Today did you..
Talk to someone you like: yup...
Kissed anyone: yup...my mom...n my dad
Get sick: yeayea...often...everytime when i meet Kam Yu Lou..sure sick~~!!
Talk to an ex: nop..
Miss someone: yup...
Eat: routine...but when i'm too busy n i just skip my meal..

Do you..
Have any siblings: 1 15year old sister..n a dog(i treat her as my sis)...
Want children: i think...yup...
Smile often: yeayea..
Like your hand-writing: yeayea...but hate my hand-writting after i fall asleep...
Sleep with the TV on: yeayea..when watching lame football match..
Eat healthy: yupyup...i lik veggies!!!
Still have pictures of you & your ex: nop...

Random...
Is there a person who is on your mind now: yupyup...lot...
Are your toe nails painted: ever no...lik a gua...
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My bed is the most comfortable place for me to rest!!i think no...
What color shirt are you wearing now: White
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Sleep...hehexz....
When did you cry last: i didnt cry..just drop tear a few weeks ago..
Are you a friendly person: i wonder....
Do you have any pets: yeayea...my cute DUODUO!!
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: at her own house...i think...
Did you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now: T.Tsobxz...
What are you doing right now: blaming yinze...y wanna tagged me!!!
Have you ever crawled through a window: y i havta do tat...i can walk...
Can you handle the truth: yeayea...depend on the situation...
Are you too forgiving: hmm...i am...mayb...
Are you closer to your mother or father: both...but mostly my mom...
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Yik...myself....
How many people can you say you've really loved: i hate the word "LOVE"...but i did once...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: yeayea...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: depend on the situation...
Are you confident: 30% only...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1.study
2.learn
3.treasure
4.sleep
5. work

5 things on my to-do list today..
1.go SOEAT
2.hav my meal
3.bath...sure
4.blogging
5.study

5 snacks I enjoy..
1.cake
2.ice~cream
3.chocolate
4.ba gua
5.candy

5 foods I like the most..
1.fried rice
2.mcD
3.maggie mee
4.mee wan tan
5.western chicken rice

5 boy's friends that you are thinking right now..
1.yinze(i sure think of u!!...u tagged me!!)
2.peng
3.yun chong
4.dillan
5.leon

5 girl's friend that you are thinking right now..
1.Mei
2.Wei
3.PaoPao
4.SuperPongPong
5.PongPongPong

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire..
1.(1 per 5)bring my fren n buddies travel around the world
2.(1 per 5)put into bank 4 my future children n grandchildren
3.(1 per 5)charity
4.(1 per 5)a resident place n banglo just for my family...
5.(1 per 5)giv present for my parent..

5 jobs I've had..
1.promoter(Rofina)
2.hamper boy(Sunshine Farlim)
3.dad's assistant
4.sister's driver
5.house keeper

5 people I tag..
1.soo peng
2.hui mei
3.wei wei
4.yun chong
5.jun leon

2 comments:

GOODJOB... BRAVO.. POFECT.. MARVELLOUS

 

zzz...1 day 2 hour..
type ka hand tired..