ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

Perlis♥Kedah

~1.00am~
☻~on-LINE~☻
it's been 1 year i didnt return n visit my grandmother..♥I MISS HER MUCH♥..n today i back to my dad's hometown 4 the main purpose is to attend my cousin's wedding party..so we conveniently went to Perlis to visit my lovely grandma..
=.=..long long journey to Kangar..
☼Alor Setar~Kangar☼
☼a nice day☼



☼Kampung dere☼
more than 2 hour..i think..n i reach my grandma's Kampung house..DAMN..it's so old de..the 1st thing i do is to rush to the toilet..but when i saw the toilet........
[=.=]
i faint...cant lock the door...

♥my mom..my dad...my grandma..♥
☼back to Kedah 4 party time☼bye grandma~c u during Chinese New Year!!
Again...long journey from Kangar to Alor Setar..aikxz...btw tat....i saw nice scenery of ♥稻香♥..


[...After 1 and Half hour...]
zZz..finally reach the Hotel name STAR CITY..




☻and mom
sister and ☻
☻ and dad

♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


damn nice n taste good..i like much..♥♥♥♥♥oh i miss sumthing...will edit more sooner..

[..TO B CONTINUE..]

~1.48am~
☻~OFF-LINE~☻

0 comments: