ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

sei poKKai!!

1) Name
OOI JIA YIK
2) Male/Female
who think i'm a female??!
3) Were you named after anyone?
YIK
4) Does your name mean anything?
i dunno..havta ask my mom..
5) Nick Name(s)
tua ka chui..plus 1..xiao yik yik..
6) What do you think you look like name wise?
apa kamu cakap??
7) Date Of Birth
06-07-1990
8) Place of Birth and Current Location
on the bed inside the ward lar of course..
9) Nationality
Malaysian
10) Astrology Sign
the twins..
11) Chinese Astrology Sign
i dunno y yinze write house??but mine is HORSE..
12) Religion
amithaba..
13) What’s your favorite smell
my dad's nan ren wei..
14) Political Position
i hate to bcum politicial..
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
my mom-made milo
16) Hair + Eye colour?
black..
17) Do you look like anyone famous?
i dun think so..
18) What do you look like?
80% of my mom + 20% of my dad
19) Any unusual talents?
everyday morning pang sai in 5 min..
20) Righty, Lefty, or Ambidextrous?
right hander..
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other?
100% not gay..
22) What do you do for a living?
aiming..to my future..
23) What do you do for fun?
joking with my fren..
24) What are your favorite art materials to work with?
??
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?
??
26) Have you met your grandparents?
yup..
27) Boyfriend /Girlfriend?
available single teenage
28) Crush?
No..
29) What celebrity would you date if you could?
刘亦菲
30) Current worries?
now..nope..
31) Favorite online Guy/Girl:
all my frens..
32) Favorite place to be?
my room..
33) Least favorite place to be?
INTI MPH
34) Do you burn or tan?
never NO..
35) Ever break a bone?
never NO..
36) What is your favorite snack?
>.
37) Person you cry with
Ȳ ͤ ͫ ɫ К ͦ
38) Any sisters
1 human sis 1 doggie sis
39) Any brothers
3 of them
40) Any pets
yup..tats my sis..not consider as pet de..
41) An illness
always headache
42) A Pager
my cell phone lor..
43) A Personal phone line
016-4284xxx
44) A cell phone
yup..w700i..
45) A visible birthmark
yup..a small black dot on my arm..
46) A Pool or hot tub
i wan both..>.<
47) A Car
yeap..

Describe Your :
48) Personality
i'm a bad guy..
49) Driving
going smoothly
50) Your clothing style
so so ler..
51) Room
all my smell..
52) What’s missing
myself..
53) School
the place tat make me thin n lose all my hair..
54) Bed
all my hair..=.=
55) Relationship with your parents?
100%!!!

Do you :
56) Believe in yourself
totally yes..
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?
yup..tried b4..
58) Consider yourself a good listener
yup..but bad advicer..
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share?
oh..just wanna hav a happy life style..got my lovely life partner..success all the way den..
60) Get Along with your parents
yeap..
61) Save your e-mail conversation
no..
62) Pray?
the time b4 step into exam hall..
63) Believe in reincarnation
ya gua..
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?
yaya..
65) Like to talk on the phone?
not actually..
66) Like to eat?
4 now..YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
67) Like to exercise?
part of my life
68) Like to watch sports?
my routine
69) Sing in the car?
always do tat
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?
hope tat not to worry tat much..
71) Dream in color?
i only dream when sleep..not in colour..
72) Do you have nightmares?
waooooo..yesssssss...
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal
no..

What is
74) Right next to you
my mouse..
75) On your favorite coffee cup?
air..
76) On your mouse pad
my mouse n my memory chip..
77) Your favorite flavor of gum?
lemon taste..
78) Favorite deodorant?
never use it..
79) Your dream honeymoon spot:
not yet plan till so far..
80) Your dream husband/wife:
a girl tat love me much..
81) Hiding in your closet?
many..no to burst tat..
82) Under your bed?
floor..
83) The name of one of your closest/best friends?
YIK
84) Your bad time of the day?
after 12a.m..
85) Your worst fear(s)
a fly-ing XIAO QIANG
86) What’s the weather like
rainy day..T.T
87) Your favorite time of year?
0607
88) Your favorite holiday?
none of them..
89) A material weakness?
5 C
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like:
wat the hell~~who set all this question eh!!
91) At the top of your “to-do list”?
work everyday..try my best to hit target..
92) The hardest thing about growing up
to meet all the obstruction of my life..
93) A pet peeve?
i think so..
94) Your scariest moment
acidentally c a xiao qiang when bathing..
95) Your attitude about love?
not to think tat 4 now..
96) The most outrageous, desperate thing you’ve done to attract the attention of the opposite sex?
not to think tat yet..
97) The worst feeling in the world
EMO
98) The best feeling in the world
fall in love
99) Who sent this to you?
kannine YIN..
100)Tag more people?
to those who wanna write lar..

0 comments: