ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

❤LETTER


TO MY ONE:
Finally can get u back to ur factory!!!
1 week u suffered..i'm suffering too...T.T
pity pity my TV!!!!!
brand new tv broke down....
whole week using an old n small size tv to watch movie..
tak sedap lar....>___________<
luckily 2day let professional bring u back to ur hometown
mayb next week can take u back..
hope ur operation success..!!!
but.....but.....
saw ur internal organs..@___@
den i'm wondering my future work..
havta confront all thosssssse circuit board n tiny electronic component..
i blur...#___#i scare....
mayb this is my work...my fate...my choice...
i'll conquer it...
i'm trying well to love all those DAMMIT componentss..
muackxzx!!!..........=__+sux to max
to u...i'm willing to learn....
because i need u to survive..
i'm waiting U!!
FROM UR ONE:
yik


2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

You really kejam lo.treat ur TV lidat...kesian dat TV.Heh..