ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

urrghHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~pain...

dun get shocked when c my knee..aikxz..painFUL...fullll...FULLLLLL~~
this is the second time i scratched my scar..my previous wound i cut last week during football..
n just now i slide while playing foottball..
n get bleed again..flesh cuming out..
injury getting more serious than last week..
who curse me?!?!>_____<wah chan guy n samsonite lady ar??
2times i played n i get injure twice..
haixz=_____+pain......................................................................

4get bout my cut lar...
the Winter Solstice celebration is cuming..
i mean 2moro is 冬至..
n i wanna eat TANG YUAN!!!
my mom made sum de....
going to eat 2moro morning n..
i will grow 1 year older loxz..
yummy yummy~~
cant wait to eat!!!
>______________________<..♥♥♥

1 comments:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~
wad favorite ehh??????