ʞ ɨ ʎ

http://www.jyikhotmailcom.blogspot.com

Kiss Tha RAIN

now my time to PAWN u!!!!!!!!!!!

1st of alllll>____<...wanna declare tat............................
I"M FREE NOW!!!!!!!!!!
......no more work for mEEEE.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!......
last day to c the sign...
n say BYE BYE to COSAS UNITED....

taddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!~~~...........
feel great 2day.....
when i get to ROFINA...
my supervisor told me tat LC GUY receive a warning letter...
n untill end of DEC kena balik kampung de....
wohooOOOO............i nearly jump up to kiss my supervisor....=___+yuckssss....
he said tat after i complain n say all the hell to him...
he straight go to WAH CHAN n find tat guy.........
warn him not to stir up trouble in our shop in front of his manager...
wat i know is......
tat guy still got another 3 weeks to b the staff of WAH CHAN...
3 more weeks to survive!!!....
now u know lar...
b a HERO in front of girlfriend...
n now bcum a trash...useless GUY!!!!!!!!!
bring calamity to urself....
wat i wan to said here is.....
恭喜发财..啦~~!!!
u c lar...cum my shop create trouble...
n now i create a superb trouble for u...
c how u celebrate ur X'MAS n NEW YEAR....
pawn u till u leave!!!!now bcum my hobby!!!!!

0 comments: